Over the past two months I have spoken at 4 different events on Courage and Resilience and today I want to share my takeaways from those events and my ideas on how you build resilience through courageous action.
The power to back yourself, stay true to your vision and continue to get back up when you’ve been knocked down.Resilience
- Expressing yourself fully.
- Asking for what you want
- Speaking your truth
- Saying NO when you want to say No
- Giving your opinion
- Standing up for what you believe in
2. Dealing with rejection and Judgement
- How you take on other peoples opinions/judgments of you
- Taking on feedback, judgements and dealing with rejection
- Standing true to your vision no matter the backlash or repercussions
- Walking away from something that’s not healthy
3.Pushing yourself outside your comfort zone
- Take risks
- Doing hard things Overcoming adversity build’s your resilience
- Being ok being a beginner
- Learning new skills
- Putting yourself in new situations or circles
- Self commitments
- Showing up for yourself
- Doing what you say you’re going to do – Honouring your word
- Taking action toward your goals
- Do you have self-trust? Self-integrity?
- Sharing vulnerably
- Connecting requires vulnerability
- Being vulnerable in relationships
6.Knowing who you are
- Who are you?
- What do you value?
- What do you want?
- What’s your WHY? What’s your Purpose
- Do you value what you have to offer the world?
- Knowing what drives you
- Knowing what your fears are
7. Learning to pivot not quit
- Get comfortable with failure
- Be flexible – the goal doesn’t change, but the path or choice of action will change
- Ask better questions
- Focusing on the solution
- I can figure things out along the way
Join me on Tuesday October 29th for my Free Online Workshop – It’s time to Elevate your Business.
Did you set yourself New Year’s goals at the beginning of this year and feel like you haven’t really
accomplished many of them?
Are you wishing you’d be further ahead than you are right now?
Have you just realised there is only 2 and half months left of this year, so you’ve set yourself big scary goals and you’re doubting yourself whether you’ll be able to achieve them?
Click here to find out more: