On today’s episode, I had the privilege to speak and pick the brain of Marketing Director from Business2One, Linda MacDonald.
Linda is internationally respected marketing, communications and community engagement leader. She is regarded as a leading authority on digital strategy, social media and the use of LinkedIn for business.
With a fierce commitment to learning, Linda maintains membership with a range of organisations including Women On Boards, Australian Marketing Institute, Australian Association of Social Marketing, and the International Association of Business Communicators.
On today’s episode we talk about how to have a marketing strategy for your business and how to be flexible in the execution and all these great areas:
– Getting to know your audience by tapping into their language for better engagment
– Website and Social Media platforms and what works best to create an authentic conversation
– How marketing and branding go together like a marriage
– How to improve your interaction on social media with the Golden Rule of posting
– Content ideas and how to tell your brand story
– Don’t be afraid to ask for help
– How to hire for business success
Also please check out this great offer from Linda and Business2One for all my beautiful podcast listeners!
To help you hit the ground running in 2018, business2one is offering a free Social Media Audit to all podcast listeners.
Simply visit their website or click the link below and add the coupon ‘Kickstart’ at the checkout (offer ends 31 Jan 2018).
For more information on what services Linda provides at Business2One please head over to her website.