What makes for a great collaboration? How do you use collaboration to grow your business? Ever considered what brands look for in a successful collaboration?
Jess Ruhfus is the Founder of Collabosaurus, a marketing platform that match-makes brands for clever collaborations & partnerships. With a background in fashion publicity and marketing education, Jess was frustrated sourcing cool brand partnerships in events, products & social media. So, she launched Collabosaurus in 2015, which has now attracted over 6500+ brands including Porsche, ASOS, Olay, Topshop & one of the largest global retailers in the U.S. Jess won the 2019 B&T 30 Under 30 award in Entrepreneurship, & has spoken for Apple, Vogue, General Assembly, ADMA & The College of Event Management.
Our conversation today covers:
- What brands look for in a collaboration
- What’s important to consider for a Win-Win collaboration
- How to create a mutual beneficial collaboration
- The difficult decisions you must make in business to thrive
- The biggest ideas can come from the lowest of low experiences
To find out more about Collabosaurus – head here:
Check out Jess’s 2 podcasts:
To get access to your Support Resources –