Rosie Chehade is the founder of Happiness Lifestyle and is an Internationally Highly Acclaimed Transformational Leadership + Wellbeing Coach, Master Mentor, and Speaker in the Coaching and Consciousness industry. She is also the creator of Rise + THRIVE, a Transformational mastermind for women in Leadership.
Rosie specialises in helping high achieving women + business owners reclaim their health and wholeness, magnify their impact, and rise in success.
She is a spiritual advisor and business strategist for CEOs and conscious entrepreneurs and has personally supported hundreds of people around the world to transform their health, businesses, and lives.
Rosie is dedicated to women’s empowerment and leads transformational group intensives and workshops, as well as mindfulness retreats, both nationally and internationally.
Her principle focus in life is to support people in awakening to their wholeness and lead more open, happy and fulfilling lives.
Our conversation covers:
- Our identity is attached to our titles and our jobs and to make change
- Using this time to question what was working and what wasn’t
- Questioning the level of self-worth when showing up online and to be the conscious leader within
- Doing the mindset work to shed the layers of self doubt to be the leader you want to be
- The 4 types of Impostor Syndrome
- Overcoming the mindset of lack and scarcity
- Maybe pivoting is actually going within to do the self-work
- Being willing to question your beliefs
To get access to your FREE Business resources – https://christinecorcoran.com.au/refocus/