Adina co-founded STM Goods in 1998 with her business partner Ethan. As early pioneers in developing protective backpacks and accessories for laptops, Over the past 22 years, STM has expanded globally, undergone a major rebrand and launched a virtual AR app.
Most recently, with many businesses moving to a remote set up during recent months, the demand for protective accessories for digital device grew almost overnight, seeing a surge for the products STM had long been developing.
Adina is also a big champion for mentorship, having co-founded the Australian chapter of Mentor Walks, which is a monthly event series connecting emerging female leaders on the cusp of success in their chosen area with established achievers.
Our conversation covers:
- The importance of setting the foundations before leaping at new opportunities
- Innovation and how to move with fast-paced change
- Making growth decisions without causing the business to fail
- Getting scrappy to get it done
- Dealing with the impacts of Covid with a global business
- Crisis management with a global product range
- How to be a better business partner
- How failure becomes a mark of success
- Connecting with a mentor
- Pivoting events from in person to online
- Giving back in times of need
- The value of great leadership
- Focusing on creating an impactful experience
It’s time to book your ticket to THE RISE UP CONFERENCE – CLICK HERE