What is stress and how do we handle it? Stress is the number 1 cause of death, health implications, depression, anxiety and marriage breakdowns. So how can we handle it better?
Today’s episode we talk about:
- What happens in the brain when we are stressed
- How our ability to choose one thought over another is a great way to reduce our stress levels
- Focusing on what you can control rather than what is out of your control
- 99% of things we worry about never happen
- Is stress a habit?
- What mindfulness practices can help reduce our stress levels
- How can we use our core needs to reduce our stress
- Change your state and change your life
If you feel so moved please leave me a review on iTunes to help me further this message.