THE SELF LOVE MOVEMENT
The Self-Love Movement is a global social movement connecting women through the power of gathering together and facilitating their journey back to their True-Self.
Through the use of live events and workshops throughout 6 locations across Australia, women are encouraged to be the best they can be, to expand their minds, to break-free of their own stories and to live a wildly authentic and abundant life full of love.
The Self-Love Movement is a powerful platform for women to feel safe, heard, supported and loved.
Throughout this episode we delve into:
- Self love starts with discovering who you are
- Following your intuition or magic without question to lead to greater things
- Overcoming grief and loss to find a new way of being
- How self love requires commitment and dedication
- How to set boundaries
- Using vulnerability to heal your pain
- Utilising questions to create a better quality life
- How to go from rock bottom to purpose
- Choosing action over suffering
- Finding the beauty in pain
To find out more about the Self Love Movement you can here: