When life throws us a curve ball and we spiral out of control, stressed about what to do next – who do we deal with it?
Uncertainty can come in times of a relationship breakdown, change of job or career, dealing with an unexpected change and can leave us stressed, worried and anxious.
Today’s podcast is all about dealing with uncertainty and learning healthy ways to move through it.
Here are my steps for how to deal with uncertainty:
- Acceptance – the circumstances are not the thing causing your pain and stress
- Letting go of the fear of the unknown
- Letting go of your attachment to the outcome
- Where is your attention? Time to shift your focus and flip your mindset
- What can you learn from this? Is this an opportunity for growth?
- Seek out play and let the universe worry about it
- Be still & trust that you are exactly where you’re meant to be
- Relinquish control and just trust