How can these three little words keep us so stuck, unresourceful and playing small, and we don’t even realise it?
Yet, we are often using them in so many contexts, and the worst part is we actually believe them.
- I don’t know
- I don’t know if I can afford that
- I don’t know how
- I don’t have the skills
- I don’t have enough time
Tony Robbins once said, “It’s not the lack of resources, its your lack of resourcefulness that stops you”
Combating the “I don’t know” scenario, can be tricky. And it’s all about changing your thinking, from below the line to above the line thinking.
Understanding what drives you
- Who needs you on top of your game?
- What reasons keep you trying again? Why do you want to be successful in the first place?
- Targets, achievements, accolades, supporting others,
Recognising and getting out of an un-resourceful state.
- Change your physical and emotional state
- Get curious
- Ask better questions
- Change your thinking
Understand and recognise what will throw you off your game and work out how to effectively deal with it ahead of time.
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of energy
- Reading reviews, negative comments
- Listening to other peoples opinions
- Reacting to everyday negative situtations
- Not planning your day/work