What’s your mission? And what are you willing to do to achieve it?
How stubborn are you willing to be to make it happen? And why is it important to you?
Uncovering you “WHY” takes your mission to a whole new level and today’s conversation with Mandy Richards, CEO & Founder of Global Sisters uncovers just that.
Mandy is a social entrepreneur who is fiercely passionate about human rights, eradicating poverty and empowering women which led her to establish Global Sisters in 2014, a Not for Profit organisation which exists to enable women to be financially independent and stand tall. They provide a genuine alternative for women who are unable to participate in mainstream employment, by removing the barriers they commonly face, they make self-employment a viable option.
Mandy’ s diverse career path over the past 20 years has spanned the commercial and not-for-profit sectors where she has worked internationally on government business incubation programs in Botswana, New Zealand as well as high profile charities including the Hamlin Fistula Hospitals in Ethiopia and locally as National Marketing Manager for the RSPCA.
Today’s inspiring conversation covers:
- Experimenting to succeed in business
- When the mission is strong it never feels hard
- Creating sustainable businesses
- Creating community and tribe
- Making social change for women and mothers
- Defining Success
- What it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Turning failure into learning
- It’s not always about the money
- Having faith in yourself
- Following your dreams and money will follow
- Always learning to develop your mission
- Scaling a business
- Don’t let money be a barrier
- Learning from others to scale your business